Applying for our scholarships is easy! Our online application process will pair you with the scholarships you are eligible for and you can apply for as many scholarships for which you meet the eligibility criteria.
Scholarship Application Calendar
Jan. 15: New applications are available at 9:00a.m. on our online portal
March 15: Deadline at 5:00 p.m. to submit most applications to NGCF. Be sure to check specific scholarship deadlines as they can vary per award.
March-May: Scholarship committees meet to review applications
May: Current scholarship recipients are notified to complete paperwork for scholarship renewal
May-June: Scholarship awards are announced to applicants
June: Scholarship award recipients complete required paperwork to accept award
July: Scholarship payments are mailed directly to recipients’ schools
Before starting an application, you must register on our web portal and select ‘Scholarship Applicant’ from the portal access list. Most of our scholarships use the same common application. To access most scholarship applications, you must first complete the ‘common application’. Your answers to these questions will pair you with the scholarships you are eligible for. If you are eligible for more than one scholarship, you will have the opportunity to select the individual scholarships for which you would like to apply at the end of the application.
- You may apply for as many scholarships for which you meet the eligibility criteria
- Each scholarship fund has additional required questions or attachments. You must complete and submit the addendum page for each scholarship for which you apply
- Applications may be completed in a single sitting or saved as a draft and finished later by selecting ‘My Saved Applications’
- Save your draft applications regularly as you work!
- You will be required to upload documents to your application. Please upload PDFs of any required attachments
- Applications are not ready to submit until all required questions/fields have been completed and all required attachments have been uploaded.
2019 Scholarship Applications open January 15 at 9:00 a.m.
Have a Question?
If you need assistance with your application, contact Megan Martin at firstname.lastname@example.org or 770-535-7880.