Our 2023 Scholarship Cycle closed on March 1st at 5:00 p.m.
Please see our calendar below for more information about the award process.
How to apply for NGCF Scholarships:
Applying for our scholarships is easy! Our online application process will match you with the scholarships you are eligible for and you can apply for as many scholarships for which you meet the eligibility criteria.
Please read through all of the information on this page.
Refer to the Scholarship Application Calendar for information on important deadlines, as well as how scholarship awards will be determined and announced.
Scholarship Application Calendar
Jan. 15: Scholarship applications are open at 9:00 a.m. on our online portal.
March 1: Deadline at 5:00 p.m. to submit most applications to NGCF. Most NGCF scholarships have this deadline. You can view other scholarship information and potential other deadlines here: www.ngcf.org/view-scholarships]
March-April: Scholarship committees meet to review applications
May: Scholarship awards are typically announced at student school honors nights. If this does not occur, the students will be notified by NGCF or the scholarship fundholder.
June: Scholarship award recipients complete required paperwork to accept award and current scholarship recipients are notified to complete paperwork for scholarship renewals
July: Scholarship payments are mailed directly to recipients’ schools
Completing the Common Scholarship Application
Before starting any application, you must register on our scholarship portal. Most of our scholarships use the same common application. To access most scholarship applications, you must first complete the ‘common scholarship application’. Your answers to these questions will pair you with the scholarships you are eligible for. These scholarship(s) you are eligible for will appear in your portal after the common scholarship application is submitted. Then, you will need to complete and submit separate ‘addendums’ for the scholarship(s) you are applying for.
- You may apply for as many scholarships for which you meet the eligibility criteria
- Each scholarship fund has additional required questions or attachments. You must complete and submit the addendum page for each scholarship for which you apply
- Applications may be completed in a single sitting or saved as a draft and finished later by selecting ‘My Saved Applications’
- Save your draft applications regularly as you work!
- You may be required to upload documents to your application or addendum. Please upload PDFs of any required attachment
- Applications are not ready to submit until all required questions/fields have been completed and all required attachments have been uploaded.
Additional Scholarship Applications
While most of our scholarship opportunities can be accessed using the common scholarship application, we do have a handful of scholarships that have their own, separate application. To have the opportunity to apply for those scholarships, students will still need to register in our online scholarship portal. Then, they will see the common scholarship application along with individual applications. Please read about these scholarships and check your eligibility to see if you would be a proper candidate for them. The scholarship opportunities this will apply to are:
- Judge Richard S. (Stan) Gault Education Scholarship
- Lambert Lacrosse Scholarship
- Mary Joan Kenney Scholarship
- Rushton Educational Scholarship
Have a Question?
If you need assistance with your application, email email@example.com or 770-535-7880.